Request An Appointment
Click to schedule an aircraft service appointment with an expert Premier technician! Whether you need a minor repair, an annual inspection or an avionics upgrade, you can rely on us to complete the work with precision and to the highest levels of customer service.Get an appointment
|WEEKDAYS:||7:30 am – 4:30 pm|
Premier Aircraft Services
At Premier Aircraft Service, we pride ourselves on delivering quality workmanship and caring for a customer’s aircraft as if it was our own.
Our mission is to schedule you promptly, get your work done efficiently, communicate regularly, and get you back in the air safely. We’ll even pick up and deliver your aircraft if your schedule doesn’t permit you to bring it yourself.Read more
Why Choose Premier Aircraft Service
- Diamond, Mooney, Lycoming, Continental/Centurion, and Austro authorized service center
- Beechcraft, Cirrus & Piper maintenance and repair facility
- Specialized repair and upgrades, including DA42 engine conversions and Piper Dakota restorations
- Highly trained aircraft technicians and mechanics with extensive factory training
- Large inventory of aircraft replacement parts
- On-site Quality inspectors and FAA liaison for expediting Supplemental Type Certification work
Great job explaining — Michael, New Hampshire
They did a great job of explaining the changes made to the G500.
Everyone on staff understood — Phillip, Texas
Everyone on staff understood that time was of the essence and did everything in their power to complete the work as quickly as possible.
Pick-up and delivery was a huge plus and we are most appreciative. — Michael Uramkin, Florida
I, as well as my wife, want to thank you for your prompt attention to 262DS. We greatly appreciate it. The repairs look absolutely fantastic!
I like most... the return time and the communication — Carlos, FloridaWhat I like most about the service was the return time and the communication with Premier.
— Garry Copeland, FloridaThe people are knowledgeable and happy to discuss issues and service needs.
— Dale Bruschi, FloridaRay, Sammy and Raymond all did an excellent job with my Mooney!
— Scott Bechervaise Markham, Ontario
Premier worked with us and the FAA to get the required MIP certifications in order to work on our Canadian Commercial Aircraft. Thank you.